Get A Free Estimate

Grand Home Services Better Business BureauGrand Home Services Nate LogoEPA Certified Grand Home Services Twitter Grand Home Services FacebookGoogle+ Grand Home Services

Two Stage Furnaces

Serving Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Littleton, and More

There are many different furnaces on the market and each furnace will deliver its own set of benefits. One thing you may have noticed when looking at furnaces is that there are two stage furnaces. These furnaces work differently to a one stage furnace or a variable speed furnace.

If you have questions about installing a furnace, or you would like to know more about two stage furnaces, contact the team at Grand Home Services today.

Two Stage Furnaces from Grand Home Services

Two stage of two-speed furnaces, work by splitting up the individual heating stages. The first stage is on for most of the time, especially here in Denver where we can experience milder winter days. This stage runs at around 65% of your furnaces full capacity. The second stage kicks in on those days that are much colder. It will kick in when the first stage is struggling to heat your home. When the second stage kicks in, it brings the remaining 35% capacity into play, allowing your home to remain comfortable no matter how cold it is outside.

Due to the fact that your furnace is not constantly pumping at 100% capacity, a two stage furnace can be much more efficient than a single stage furnace and will also work a lot quieter.

Two stage furnaces can be a great energy efficient choice for the Denver climate. If you would like to know more about installing a two stage furnace, contact the team at Grand Home Services.

Two Stage Furnace Installation

If you are in need of furnace installation or replacement, Grand Home Services can help. We work with homeowners in the Denver area to ensure that their homes stay comfortable, no matter what the season brings. Our team of trained and certified technicians can help you with all of your heating and cooling needs.

If you are looking for a team of heating and cooling professionals in the Denver area, contact Grand Home Services today at 720-365-1187.